Ever wonder what goes in to the preparation of your project?
I put together a quick video showing you just that.
Don't want to watch, here is a summary:
1. Purchase wood (go through trying to find straightest and best quality without getting a splinter)
2. Cut wood. (This is actually my favorite. I love my miter saw!)
3. Sand. Sand. Sand. (my least favorite but necessary)
4. Design stencil. (I enjoy this process.)
5. Cut stencil. Weed stencil.Apply transfer tape.
6. Set table. (No, not for dinner. Heehee) Aprons, sponges, your project!