Hammer and Stain Fairview DIY Workshop
TURN YOUR CRAFTING PASSION INTO YOUR DREAM CAREER
Why Hammer and Stain
When I was researching business opportunities in the DIY arena, I compared several companies. Ultimately, I went with Hammer and Stain for the following reasons:
- Financial investment
- Artistic freedom
- Training and Support
|Hammer and Stain||$9500 one-time license fee|
|AR Workshop||$25,000 franchise fee plus monthly fees (7% of gross sales)|
|Board and Brush||$25,000 franchise fee plus monthly fees (7% gross sales)|
|Pinspiration||$33,000 franchise fee plus 8% royalty fees|
Ultimately, I love that each Hammer and Stain studio is different. You can design your studio any way you like as well as offer a wide variety of classes/workshops based on what you want as well!
Training and support
While I'm sure other DIY business opportunities offer training and support, I knew Hammer and Stain did as well. This was important for me as a new business owner. I attended a 4 day training in Florida as well as an online owners facebook group that is invaluable. There is a training manual as well.
What is included in sale
Pretty much everything!
- license ($9500), excludes $1200 transfer fee
- signage ($3500)
- build out ($5000)
- 7 tables/fixtures/24 barstools ($660)
- vinyl cutter/vinyl/transfer tape/roller ($800)
- tools-saw, sander, dust extracter, workbench, etc ($700)
- inventory-wood, ceramics, flowers, add-ons, samples
- website/email subscribers
- social media presence-facebook, instagram, Google my business
- designs-owners dropbox, plus my personal purchases (priceless)
- training-as much as needed
|$1459.54 Lease*||$295 LLC (paid 7/2022)|
|$130 Ameren (average)||$120 Dropbox (paid 6/2022)|
|$45 Shopify (shopping cart)|
|$200-500 Cost of goods sold|
*Lease is up in January. You can relocate or sign new lease with current landlord.
I am selling because I need to take care of my health and I want to spend more time with my family. $12,500 reduced price-need to sell.
Still interested? Fill out form below to make an offer or ask any questions.